What Should I Do About My Missing Results? Are These Results Released In Parts

If you have any questions and inquiry, post them here
Larapitan

What Should I Do About My Missing Results? Are These Results Released In Parts

Postby Larapitan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:13 am

I am 100L Entrepreneurship student, Benin Centre. I checked my results last night and 3 of my 8 courses are missing, what is going on? Are the results coming in in parts?

what should i do, i am really confused right now

admin
Site Admin

Re: What Should I Do About My Missing Results? Are These Results Released In Parts

Postby admin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:24 am

Do not fret over this. You are not alone, infact anytime any school or exam body releases results, some usually go missing.

Wait for few days before you try to write as illustrated in the article below.

Good luck

How to Write a Letter Requesting for Your NOUN Missing Result

For the past years, Students of the National Open University of Nigeria has just one consistent problem and that is Result is missing!...

For the past years, Students of the National Open University of Nigeria has just one consistent problem and that is Result is missing! But how can their get their missing result is always the second question!

Don't worry, in this post, we will show you all you really need to get your result back. Are you aware that each and every students results are stored in NOUN headquarter in Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Hence, by letting you know the fact about your result being stored in Lagos, then you can get your NOUN missing result by writing an official letter to noun headquarters requesting for the result.

But always note this, because many other students has always made this particular mistake. So when writing this letter, ensure that you attached your examination registration slip, so they will confirm it’s really you.

BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF APPLICATION LETTER FOR MISSING RESULTS!!!

How to Officially Write an Application For the Release of Missing Results

Your Address
Lagos, Nigeria (Your location)
12th June 2015 (The date)
The Director
Directorate of Examination and Assessment
National Open University of Nigeria,
14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Victoria Island,
Lagos

Through:

The Director,
Lagos Study Centre,
Agidingbi, Ikeja,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MISSING RESULT

I, MR./Miss/Mrs (Your Name) a 400 level (add your level) student studying BSC ENTREPRENEURIAL AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in the school of Management Science, hereby apply for the release of the remaining result I sat for the November, 2014 examinations.(add your examination date here)
The Missing result is – ENT 407 – ENTREPRENEURAL DEVELOPMENT

Enclosed is the copy of the examination registration slip that has been signed at the examination centre for your confirmation.

Thanks in anticipation.
Yours faithfully,

Add your name here:
Your study centre

Your telephone number.

Credit
Attachments
nounites article.jpg
nounites article.jpg (49.84 KiB) Viewed 879 times
osmai

Re: What Should I Do About My Missing Results? Are These Results Released In Parts

Postby osmai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 am

Is it 2017 1st Semester result?
Adele

Postby Adele » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Thank you for this information