I want to know how the payment is made through the portal ????

Get in here, start and or make contribution to interesting gist
jelesa

Postby jelesa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Jed

Re: I want to know how the payment is made through the portal ????

Postby Jed » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:56 pm

To Load your wallet

(Generating RRR and making payment)

1. Login to your portal

2. Click on "Manage Wallet"

3. On the drop-down list, select "Load Wallet"

4. Some of your details will come out, add zero to the beginning of your phone number and then fill in the amount of money that you intend to pay. (Do not insert comma, naira or full stop. Just insert the numeric value alone e.g. 49500 (for N49,500) and then select the payment option e.g. Bank, internet banking, ATM, etc and then submit.

5. After step 4, it will redirect you to Remita Page where you will find your RRR code somewhere at the top. Write it down and take it to the bank for payment.

6. On getting to the bank, fill the teller as usual, put NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA as account name and your own name as depositor's name. Don't bother to write the account number but just write the RRR code somewhere at the top of the teller.

7. After payment is successful, they will issue you a Remita Payment receipt and as well, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email by remita. It is very important that you keep all payment receipts and tellers safely till you graduate.
Jed

Re: I want to know how the payment is made through the portal ????

Postby Jed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:01 am

AFTER PAYMENT INTO THE BANK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PAID FUNDS REFLECT IN THE PORTAL

(Note that some times, you may have to wait till the next day to ensure that Remita has responded to NOUN. Depending on the bank branch, some payments may take up to two days to reach NOUN from Remita and in such cases, the error report you get is "No positive response yet from Remita".)

1. Log on to nouonline. net
2. Before you login, click on "RRR Check"
3. Type in your RRR and then select "Wallet Funding" as your payment type.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE RRR WITHOUT THE HYPHEN (DASHES) JUST TYPE ORDINARY NUMBERS AND REMOVE THOSE DASHES
5. It will tell you "Transaction Successful".
6. Then log into your portal
7. Click on "Manage Wallet" and then Click on "Check wallet Payments"
8. Then insert the RRR in the space provided and submit

After being successful with this, your money should reflect in your portal instantly. Then you can go ahead with your Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration (in that order). To register those three stuffs, click on "Registration" in your portal. I trust you can find your way from here. FOR REGISTRATION, ENSURE YOU USE ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.