How To Easily Score 10/10 In Your Tutor Marked Assignment TMA

Get in here, start and or make contribution to interesting gist
Adele

How To Easily Score 10/10 In Your Tutor Marked Assignment TMA

Postby Adele » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Mostly people will agree with me that TMA is easier now, 10 questions. This should be less stressful and you can always go to rest until TMA 2 and 3 load

In using this method below, you have to be creative in doing your search.

If you have any issue, you can comment below to get the issue addressed.

Good Luck

1. Visit the noun student portal website >
http://www.nouonline.net

2. Click on Student Login , enter your
noun portal login credentials and click
Submit

3. At the Noun student portal Profile page, Click on Courses > Tutor - Marked Assignments
You should now be at the Noun TMA Portal staring on a distance at TMA Questions

4. From Status, Click on Take TMA to open up the TMA Question

5. Drag and drop the Noun Course material on a new browser tab .
Or you directly open the Noun online courseware webpage and open the course you're solving its TMA.
So now, you'd be having three opening tabs on your browser: The Nouonline portal website, The Noun TMA Page and the ecourseware (course material). N/B: Get your course materials here if you don't have.

6. From the Given TMA Question . Look for a significant keyword in the sentence, copy it and search the keyword in the Course material.
For instance, I have this noun tma question:
Question 1 : Which of the options can be used to search for people trapped in collapsed buildings
Flying
Snaking
Swimming
Skating

From this, I’m taking collapsed as my keyword to look-up at the Noun Courseware guide.

When i head over at the noun eCourseware and searched the word " Collapsed ". I have this as the answer to the given tma question:
That's Snaking ( B ) is the right answer to the given TMA Question.

Often times, you may pick a wrong keyword at first. When that happens, try again with another word or phrase from the sentence till you found the right answer.
Trust me this was the same procedures that i used to score 30 marks each in all my Noun Tmas. The Screenshot is available upon request.

How To Search for a Keyword Using the NOUN eCourseware

From the Noun TMA Question, Highlight your chosen keyword with mouse function.
Go to the Courseware Pdf file. Press Ctrl + F (To Open up the search box),
Press
Ctrl + V (To paste your selected keyword in the search box),
and then Hit the Enter key of your keyboard.
Use the Enter key button to jump up/down or you use the two pointer signs besides the search box to navigate text and pages till you locate your desired answer to a question.

Courtesy... Gallas Kolawole Oluwaseyi