An iPad exploded at the Apple Store in Amsterdam on Sunday as a result of an overheated battery, reports Dutch outlet, AT5.
No one was injured, although three people at the store were treated for respiratory problems after the incident.
It’s unclear if the tablet burst into the flames. However, Apple staff at the store were quick to place the device in a container filled with sand.
The iPad is said to have continued to emit vapours of some irritating substance, which affected three people there.
The store was evacuated when the city’s fire brigade arrived on the scene. Business resumed later, and customers were allowed back in.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests